Friday, December 22, 2017

Whirling Of Love




I loved someone, she lives with other
No matter, she may live with any other
It worried me not but her love bounds me
Not to forget her.
Can you say, I hate her?


I loved someone, she didn’t love me
No matter, I could love her
Still I feel her, it seems,
She can’t be lost but the World may
I condole me, myself, is a lover.
                                                                                        


I love someone, she is not with me
No matter, she may live anywhere,
I feel her in all my senses,
Shinning smile still contents my mind.
Can you say, I don’t love her?


I know my better-half,
She lives with me, I also.
She leads life with me, I also.
She loves me, I too.
She is in across my globe,
All my heart is in love with her
Can you say? I don’t love her?

No comments:

Post a Comment