Monday, December 25, 2017

I want you for a little warmth



At night 'noon' of winter,
Cold weather arrives with the fog,
Dew’s are on the grass,
The whole Earth is frozen in the frost,
I also got wet, Frost made me frozen,
My chest sounds s  o  --s   o,
Appeal’s for a little warmth,
Whole body needs to be heated up,
Get me caught,
 It's only you who can warmth me,
Oh darling, I want you for a little warmth.
                                             





It's winter morning,
Sun light not reaches the ground,
Snow falling all around,
The Ice is flying in steam,
the cold wind shook me,
I am cooled with cold,
The thick body shakes,
 My heart beat is increased,
I need a little heat, embrace me,
It is only you who can make me heated up,
Oh, Darling, I want you for a little warmth.

















No comments:

Post a Comment