Friday, December 29, 2017

Submission




So many spring’s passed, witnessed so many incidents,
So many accidents he crossed from childhood to adult,
No account.
I only know,
He was unable to cross just an accident, He is ruined, 
You defined, "He is dead."
I just say, 
His soul reported to almighty for accountability.


He loved men, beloved to all.
He won many events of life, cherished long to win creator,
I don’t know, Weather he did it or not.
I only know,
He could not have a single breath, He was disappeared, 
You proclaimed, "He is dead".
I just say,
His soul started for Almighty with instinctive submission.


Job’s are not accomplished all, Love and mercy are behind, 
He left the world and went to other side, 
I only know,
He could not ‘get rid of’ a disease,
The sound of his ‘sweet love’ was no sound,
You told “He is dead”, 
I just say,

He appeared to Almighty for eternal peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment