Friday, December 22, 2017

Scent of Happiness




Victory!

             I had not seen ever.
            You entered in my life,
             I thought, everything in the world is mine.
             You said “ I love you”.
             I was fallen in love with you.
             Is it called ‘victory’?
             Then I have seen it.

Sweet!                                                

            I never understand what feels it.
           Your crafty face and magical words
            made me fascinated,
            you were in me with love.
            I  came to know,
           ‘sweet’ the meaningful word,
            How funny! The sweet is!

 Enjoy!

           I could not remember when I mourned with joy,
           It’s so far now, I have lost everything,
           All enjoy diminished to horizontal lines,
           Since, you are not with me.
           What would it happen if you were with me?


Feelings!

               A bad dream!
               I have forgotten how it was?
               I just felt like she was mine
               Sweet honey love……wrapped me,
               the scent of happiness made me crazy
               Daytime, 24/7.
               Could  you remember?
               I can just say I had feelings.











No comments:

Post a Comment