Monday, December 18, 2017

Selfish

Writing something is my hobby.
 I write only for my feelings,
only for my happiness.
 If, no one likes my writing, It's my hard luck.
But I am to write.
I will have to continue my writing.


I am a vagabond,Great hopeless.
I don't know,
 what is the meaning of Hope and love?
 I don't know,
 how to make a man happy.
I think, it's not my failure,
It's my ignorance.


Some one may not  know
a fixed thing or everything.
I know nothing.
It's an obvious matter.
I am the solely man
 of my own category  - - -It's my nature.
I only move around my surround,
only travel the kingdom created
 in my mind  - - -It's my pleasure.
 Being an emotional chap,
 it makes me happy.
At times, I become moody
 upon me for nothing - - -it smiles me.


All behaves are for me  - - -not for other.
 All beliefs are for me--- not for someone,
I own all characters,my request is to you
 please don't practice 'all these'.
considering all those. I condole my self ,
To be a ' 'Selfish ' like me
 is not 'a matter of jokes'  at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment