Sunday, December 17, 2017

Who Saves Who Kills

Clouds are floating in upper sky.Heavy clouds look like a hill at the top of Mountains. I did never imagine how the sky becomes blue and why. If I were a poet, I could describe the endless beauty of broad sky nicely. But I am not so Lucky that Almighty has not provided me a poets quality.Let's come to the point.It's  a travel story of a voyage from Bangladesh to Thailand by air.

However,  It seemed to me that I never get tired of looking all what's  are happening up there. I became deepened in enjoying outside beauty of aircraft as I am seated by the side of hatch from where outside  is visible. The blue sky becomes a movie of infinity to me.

I came  to senses on hearing ladies voices in Micro phone. This was a cautionary message. but the ending lines made us hopeless and curious.Air crew announced about a systematical mul-functioning and was required to land near by airport as extreme emergency.
I became soundless for moments, unable to do anything. unable to guess what's happening or going to happen, what would happen to my childs if I were damaged! All sorts of thinkings are hiking up my pressure.


I've started abnormal behaves alike all other passengers. Lamenting's of all others also made me cry, Blubbering's of my travelling friends made aircraft waved. The arisen situation is beyond description to write over here as I am not so knowledgeable.

 "Allah u akbor", "Allah u akbor" sounds made all of us brave as we were remembering our 'lord' at best. Again announced, requests to have patience and to keep belief upon Almighty. Also informed for safe landing by near time in a near by Airport. The pilot was experienced and tackled dissituation smoothly.
Though,we had to cancel programs and waited for next flight schedule and had to face many other problems which are not  comparable in this regard. It was mercy of Allah directly to us that we were escaped and secured. It seemed to me that the wind with loving fragrance from Almighty has blown  and I 've taken a long breath with full content Almighty entered  in my heart , I am fallen in love with him newly. I will be able to conquer him avoiding all irregularities of socity. It became my afterward belief on Almighty .

A terrible incident where life is at risk, I faced, may not be forgotten but I got lessons for life on it, what are those? will I forget the grace of almighty after The scenes are over? I am saved but not saved from dis gratefulness. It's a regular process. Isn't  it?. He has made us lucky, Will we pay back something in return? May or may not be - - - I don't  know. Being a human, our tendency  is to pray to Almighty  only when we are in a fix.He will give strength enough to remember  him- - -I expect. As I  believe, It is only he who can save or kills.

No comments:

Post a Comment